The association, whose activity is not aimed at profit, pursues a charitable purpose and the exclusive and in principle direct promotion of this purpose for the general public and the common good in the intellectual, cultural, moral or material field.
In particular, the association aims to:
- The scientific research and project development of new technologies related to
- High-frequency transmission of information and speech
- the training and further education of technicians and radio amateurs
- The development and support of satellites and satellite technologies with and for the amateur radio service
- as well as the raising of subsidies and public relations.